Cities, communities and federal states should act like service providers for all of their citizens. Public areas and amenities therefore need to be accessible for everyone. For that reason, they have a special responsibility when it comes to designing public areas.
We are planning and giving advice in the following areas:
- Barrier-free infrastructure development
- Inclusive living and cross-generational living
- Barrier-free cemetery design
- Barrier-free ÖPNV design
- Barrier-free host directories, city maps, hiking guides, orientation systems and much more
- Barrier-free events such as city festivals, concerts, events and much more
Other than that we offer workshops for employees including accessibility and inclusive design.